Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Summer Dress Outfits

During the summer months I love to wear dresses more than any other item of clothing. Pants are a no-go where I am from since more than likely it is around 90 degrees everyday. Though I like wearing shorts, I feel like dresses are just more comfy and so much cuter! I like to have an assortment of dresses in my closet so that I have some that are more casual and some that are dressier. I even love having dresses that can be dressed up or down so that they can be worn anywhere. I also like to have an idea of what shoes/bags/jewelry I can wear with each dress so that in the morning I don't have to spend an hour picking out my outfit (I'd much rather use that time doing my hair and makeup). Here are some of my favorite summer outfits from 2016!

Outfit 1



I love this outfit because it's casual so I can wear it anywhere like to an afternoon lunch or a trip to the mall. It is very fun and girly, and the print just screams summer. I like the look of pairing the slightly larger bag with the flowy feminine dress.

Dress-Urban Outfitters (this one is similar)
Bag-Nordstrom (It's currently on sale for half off!)
Shoes-American Eagle
Necklace-H&M
Sunglasses-Ray-Ban 

Outfit 2



This dress can be casual, but because of the cutouts on the side, it would make a great summer evening dress as well. I like to wear this outfit for casual night events. This would work well for going to dinner or even a walk around town. The longer necklace compliments the higher neckline on the dress. The bag is a great size because it is not too big or overwhelming.

Dress-American Eagle
Shoes-DSW
Bag-Urban Outfitters (this is a similar one)
Necklace-Forever 21(this one is similar)

Outfit 3



I love this outfit because it is the perfect mix of girly and tough. I've been obsessed with chokers lately, and I love the look of the choker with this floral shirt dress. I am also obsessed with wearing these Birkenstocks with a more girly look. I feel like they add a needed toughness to the look. The clutch, on the other hand, adds a perfect elegance to the outfit.

Dress-Target
Shoes-Birkenstock
Bag-Michael Kors
Necklace -Asos
Glasses-Henry Bendel (These are unavailable, but they are similar to the Ray-Bans from outfit 1.)

Outfit 4



This is the dressiest of all the looks, but I love having a dressier outfit in my wardrobe especially for last minute events. This outfit can be dressed up even more. However, I love these more casual sandals with this dress. The dainty necklace is perfect because it does not take away from the dress. This dress makes me feel like a princess because it is slightly full at the bottom.

Dress-Banana Republic (This one is a similar style)
Necklace-Forever 21
Shoes-DSW
Clutch- Coach

Outfit 5



This might just be my favorite look. I love the pattern of this dress especially when it's paired with the gold jewelry. This is a perfect day to night outfit. The denim jacket is perfect for those cooler summer nights.

Dress-American Eagle (This one is similar)
Bag-Urban Outfitters
Jacket-American Eagle
Necklace-Forever 21
Bracelet-Forever 21 (This one is similar)
Shoes-American Eagle (These are similar)


I hope some of these outfits have inspired you to wear more dresses this summer!

XO Tres Chic Lifestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment