Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Boyfriend Jeans


The "boyfriend jean". They've been super popular this past year. I actually bought my first pair at American Eagle in 2008! I've also  had a few pairs from Lauren Conrad's Kohls collection, and Forever 21.  Around that time they were definitely not a huge trend. Fast forward to 2015-2016, you see them everywhere. I LIVE in my boyfriend jeans and I wear them mostly in the spring, summer and fall. They're so comfortable and can be worn in an endless amount of ways. Feminine, casual, preppy, edgy, boho. You name it, and it can be done.  Right now, I only own them from American Eagle Outfitters. They really are my favorite brand of denim and last such a long time. This year the name of their boyfriend jeans are the tomgirl.

jeans




 Here are a few outfits I put together with just one of the styles - (which I own two  of because I love them that much!) :D

This is one of many casual, every day looks. Sometimes I wear a statement necklace for a pop of color and that "chic-y" feel. I also like wearing longer slouchy tee's for a more relaxed look, yet still put together.




jean outfit


tshirt with bold necklace






Tshirt- American Eagle Soft & Sexy Tomgirl T
Jeans-American Eagle Tomgirl Jean
Sandals- These sandals are my absolute favorite. I buy them every year, and they are usually on sale!-  
LC by Lauren Conrad
Bag- Street Level sold at American Eagle
Necklace- LC by Lauren Conrad (older style) another option
Sunglasses- American Eagle



Next is prep with a little bit of edge. I love the way stripes and floral look together with pops of gold detail. Any wedge or platform shoe paired with boyfriend jeans never fails! LOVE!

girly boyfriend jeans outfit


 

floral sandal











Shirt- AERIE
Necklace- PRIMARKSimilar
Shoes- DSW-Fergalicious brand- similar   similar similar
Bag- Michael Kors 



 Lastly, my favorite style which is a boho/seventies look. Off the shoulder/cold-shoulder tops are every where right now and are designed in an endless amount of styles! This type of top gives that feminine, flirty touch. When I get a top like this that doesn't have straps attached, I wear a bralette or tank-top underneath. I HATE strapless bras! Plus, I like how the the strap detail looks on my frame rather than my bare shoulders. :D




boho outfit



boyfriend jeans summer
ON SALE!**
Shoes- American Eagle- similar similar similar
Bag- American Eagle- similar 


 
XO Tres Chic Lifestyle   











































No comments:

Post a Comment